Digital Photography DeCal
Nathan Yan, 4th year EECS
University of California, Berkeley
This is the website for the EECS98/198 Digital Photography DeCal course at UC Berkeley, taught by 4th-year EECS student Nathan Yan. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lecture: 1 unit P/NP, Tuesday 6-7pm in 160 Kroeber
Intro to Photojournalism: 1 unit P/NP, Thursday 5-6:30pm in 251 Dwinelle
Discussion: 1 unit P/NP, Tuesday 5-6pm in 115 Kroeber
First lecture: Tuesday, 2010 Feb 2
Discussion and Photojournalism begin the week after
UPDATE - 2010 May 6
- Grading for the lecture section has been tabulated. If you are at risk for not passing the course, you have received an email detailing make up quizzes (on bspace)
and photo assignments that you can do. These are due by 11:59pm on Sunday, 2010 May 9.
- Expect emails about grading for the discussion and photojournalism sections in a few days
UPDATE - 2010 March 9
- Here are the details for the class trip this Saturday, 2010 March 13:
UPDATE - 2010 March 3
- The class trip (being planned for discussion section, but open for lecture students and photojournalism as well) is set for two Saturdays from now, March 13. It will be a night trip, at a to-be-determined location. Check the google group discussion (you should be getting this as an email thread) for details.
UPDATE - 2010 February 14
- The class schedule has now been consolidated into the lessons/assignments page. The full schedule with upcoming lessons and assignments has been updated for the rest of the semester.
UPDATE - 2010 February 12
- The first quiz has now been posted on the bspace website. It is due by 6:10pm this coming Tuesday, the start of lecture.
UPDATE - 2010 January 29
- The rooms for Lecture and Discussion have been finalized for 160 Kroeber and 115 Kroeber, respectively.
UPDATE - 2010 January 26
- Course times have been set for all sections. The current room assignments will likely be temporary for Lecture or Discussion - check back here the day before first lecture to make sure there have not been any changes.
- The FIRST LECTURE will be held on Tuesday, 2010 Feb 2 from 6-7pm, tentatively scheduled for 160 Kroeber. Again, this is tentative and may change, so check back on this website at least the night before. Enrollment information will be given out at this lecture. If you are unable to attend, please send me an email.
UPDATE - 2010 January 21
- Welcome to the site for the Spring 2010 semester of the Digital Photo Decal. Course details are still being finalized, but the lecture and discussion will likely be held on Tuesday, and journalism is likely to be held on Thursday. Check back for details. Class will start in Week 3